Today was the last official day of physical therapy. It is a rather bittersweet. It is somewhat like having a personal trainer and I always enjoy the new things he makes me try to push myself a little. We have worked very hard to get me to where I am and now I begin the journey on my own. Justin did a great job of pushing me and encouraging me. He told me "There is no reason for you to come in here and me watch you work out. I know that you will do it on your own. I don't worry about you." He did say if I need new exercises to just give him a holler and he will give me new things to work on. That is cool
Unless, I have something go wrong or the doctor sends me back I do not have to go to PT anymore. Now all this means is I will be going to the Y and doing my exercises at home so no I am not off the hook. Shelley this means I expect you to go to the Y since I am not in rehab anymore but I am just working out.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Physical Therapy is Done
Posted by Pam Martin at 12:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congratulations!!
I don't know, it sounds like the old "slave driver, Pam" is back. Any other takers on the early morning YMCA Pam bootcamp?
Great news! Glad you have done so well. Keep it up! cheri
Hey Pam! It's awesome that you're done with physical therapy. Have fun at the Y! Don't get too crazy with it!
Way to go Pam. Now, if we only lived closer, I'd like to try to keep up with you at the Y!!
How's your knee doing? Are you able to do much running yet?
Post a Comment