So I checked and it has been awhile since I last blogged. The good news is we have been getting lots of school done. Last weekend Rod and I went to a mini homeschool conference so that didn't give me much computer time. Then the wireless has not been working which means not alot of computer time. I have been going to the gym almost everyday riding the bike and doing my "exercises". This weekend, I have been scrapbooking like crazy trying to get the kids all caught up again. I made alot of headway.
I got all of the digital vacation pages I had made they are so cool. I also have everyone but Josh caught up to Halloween. Josh is at the 4th of July so he is not too far behind.
I got a Cricut cutting machine for Christmas. I had fun adding some flair to my pages; especially the one from when our little friend Koen was born. It is really cool.
Hopefully the next post will have some pictures.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
A little behind
Posted by Pam Martin at 3:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am jellous, but proud of you!
It was so great to see you guys at the conference! :)
Those Cricut machines look really cool! I haven't scrapped in ages. Glad you are getting some done.
Post a Comment