Saturday, October 12, 2013

Over a year

Wow! I can't believe that it has been over a year since I last blogged. Life is good filled with church, school, basketball, and football this fall. We had a great summer doing fun family stuff.

Football is going great. Joshua's team has only lost one game, and Andrew's team is undefeated. They are both playing center and Josh pretty much doesn't leave the field. Andrew is excited because he is getting in on defense more. Today he actually got the onside kick in his game. Jerod is a junior now and taking his first college class. It is going great. He is busy taking lessons and playing a little fall ball. Basketball practice has officially started. Liz is taking swim lessons and having so much fun with it. We ended up in a class with some friends. So that is totally awesome.

Rod is busy helping coach football and doing all the devo times. He is also assisting is basketball again this year and has been doing a little running at those fun 6 am practices. Work is good and he is doing a great job taking care of us. He is still leading our youth group and helping with our children's ministry.

I am excited to be coaching the Defenders high school girls basketball team. We have been doing some skill days with the girls that are not in volleyball. It is a great group of young ladies and I am excited about our year. I am also helping with children's ministry, youth group and schooling the kiddos. Life is good because we serve an amazing God who blesses us often.


I will try to get some pictures up here soon.

Happy Fall!

1 comments:

Colwich Bernings said...

Yay! An update--even without pictures. Now maybe a schedule of games? ;)