Thursday, July 29, 2010

Catching Up

Okay. It has been a while. Baseball finished this week. Football starts next week. Basketball is happening in the mix of it all. Just a laid back summer league. Rod's work is crazy. Praying he can accomplish all he needs to without losing the rest of his hair or his mind. School starts in a 1 1/2 weeks. Thought I would let the boys get one week of Football under their belts before we hit the books.

We had a great vacation in Breckenridge. We stayed in a beautiful house with Rod's family and cousins. Weather was incredible and so were the mountains. Josh, Andrew and I went white water rafting for the first time. We had the best guide. He wanted to win and was more competitive than the Martins. I know hard to believe. Only one injury by Jerod; but some Superglue and Seri-strips and he was back at it. Looks like he will have a good scar to remember it by.



Hope everyone is having a great summer.

0 comments: