This weekend we will host the annual Love Reunion. Usually the whole family chips in to do the yard, garage and house clean-up that I so desperately think needs to be done. However, Rod left town on Monday and has been gone all week. He will get home in time for the baseball game on Friday giving us a few hours before Saturday guests arrived.
So far we have mowed and weedeated the yard, totally overhauled the garage, cleaned out the toy room (removed 2 black trash bags), dropped off 5 bags at the Goodwill, trimmed trees, laundry is almost caught up, made cake balls and pasta salad, and no one has physically hurt each other.
But the week has not been all work. 4 nights at the ball park, bowling with friends, playing the Wii. We still have some clean up work to do. I so wish I had before and after pictures to show you. This wordy post does not do it justice.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Cleaning Up
Posted by Pam Martin at 7:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment