I never cease to be amazed by what a blessing my children can be. Even in all the craziness of life God reminds me of how blessed I am as a wife and mother. He does it in so many unique ways dishes washed, laundry done, funny jokes, hugs and kisses; but today I received something extra special from my oldest son.
He made me a very special card. Seeing these words upon the page was amazing.
"Mom, I'm talking to the Lord today asking Him to bless you in every way.
Your birthday is a heart felt day for me, because you'll own my heart eternally.
Lord, please care for my sweet loving mother, who gives us so much she's unlike any other.
Lord, please give her happiness and more; love her; my mother, whom I adore.
Love you lots,
Happy Birthday,
Jerod"
May God bless each of you in a special way like He did for me today.
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
My Oldest's Gift
Posted by Pam Martin at 9:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How beautiful! Priceless!!!
Love...love...love.
I can't even imagine how your heart must have filled with joy! That is so awesome. Especially coming from a teenage boy! :-)
Post a Comment