We are finished with this semester with our coop group. It was alot of fun for each of the kids. We finished this semester with a Family Night. It was great to watch the kids perform the parts they have been working so hard on. 
Thanks so much Papa and Grandma for coming up to watch.
Elizabeth had a fun Pooh class. She got to be Tigger.
Jerod was Grampa in "The Chase", a play based on the book The Bee Tree.
Andrew did a great job learning the recorder. He practiced hard.
Here is the herd of goats that also played in "The Chase".
Unfortunately, I did not get a picture of Joshua doing his Pilgrim presentation. I was busy dressing goats at the time. Rod did get it recorded so I will get to watch it later.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
TEAM program
Posted by Pam Martin at 11:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That would have been fun to see. Co-ops are great things. It's rewarding to see what they've learned and done over the weeks.
Post a Comment