Thursday, April 16, 2009

Critters

Snowball was out enjoying the sunshine and so were the boys. When. . . .



The boys came running in to show me we had a visitor. I am sure not all of you would be as excited as we are to see him.

7 comments:

neta said...

lucky he wasn't hungry when he saw Snowball!

Gramma Pam said...

eeekkk...that is as bad as a spider!!!

Amy said...

Yikes!! Is it as big as it looks?!? AHHHH

Pam Martin said...

He looked pretty big. We guessed between 4 and 5 ft. We have had some bigger ones around here before. He was real calm.

Karma said...

"He was real calm." Around here the snake may be calm, but the rest of us run screaming into the house. They do get big. Yuck!

The Rouse House said...

I would suddenly become a marathon running if I saw that thing!!

Valerie said...

Ummm, I did not read this before I came to your house!!! I may have changed my mind...maybe it bit Penny or she is having PTSD from seeing it??
Jerod...no more 'snake on the seat' jokes now! You might give poor Valerie a heart attack!!!!!!!!