We had our appraisal this morning. Don't know how it went but I do know that we have accomplished alot on the house and it is such a blessing.
You have seen pictures of Liz's room and our bathroom. But I didn't do before and afters for those. We did some work in the "playroom" and I got some before and afters to help you see the improvements.
I have searched for a purple valance but didn't find one. However, I discovered these pink ones at Target. Unfortunately I don't have a super money saving story to go along with them.
These next few shots are before and afters of the back playroom.



Friday, February 13, 2009
Resting
Posted by Pam Martin at 9:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, that looks great!
WOW!! And the valance is perfect!! I can't wait to see it in person!!
It always feels so good to see the progress you've made. I'm getting ready to tackle flooring. You've inspired me to get going!
looks awesome! You guys are doing some great work. We re-did our bedroom when Cincinnati got an Ikea a year ago...I never knew how much curtains and a rug could change a room!! And we spray painted furniture. That was super fun.
Post a Comment